It had to happen, and now it has: I made a real-deal website, aka a Wordpress blog that is as close to this as possible. Find it at theskeletoncurse.com and marvel at how much work I have left to do. Regular posting will resume there soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BIG-TIME ANNOUNCEMENT
It had to happen, and now it has: I made a real-deal website, aka a Wordpress blog that is as close to this as possible. Find it at theskele...
-
Bless 'em, they're trying. The first few adventures of Hydroman, a character I have an inexplicable affection for, are concerned wi...
-
(Whiz Comics 009, 1940) A rival magician seeking to steal Ibis the Invincible's mystic Ibistick, Piang dies at the end of their first en...
-
(Funny Picture Stories v2 001-003, 1937) I think I recently mentioned the dreamlike quality of some Golden Age comics. This is one of them, ...
-
(More Fun Comics 074, 1941) I have taken an immediate liking to Dr Clever. I mean, just look at the guy: the classic tuxedo-and-cape combo, ...
-
Cops Shooting at Fleeing Suspects : The NYPD (or the cops in some other town. but probably the NYPD) attempt to murder the Green Mask and Do...
-
Let's spare a thought for all the mad lab assistants who do so much for so little credit. Rokula : Rokula's plan is simple: kidnap ...
-
The looming spectre of a grinning, skeletal Death is an important storytelling device in comics, and here at the Curse of Skeleton Munroe we...
-
(Prize Comics 005, 1940) Comic book features with the villain as the lead were one of the rarer subgenres of the Golden Age, and so I must ...
No comments:
Post a Comment