Thursday, September 29, 2022

GENERIC COSTUMED VILLAIN ROUND-UP 001

I feel a little bad about what I said in the Armo post. The generic masked guys are, after all, trying their best, even if they aren't quite measuring up to my standards. So while I can't quite bring myself to write an individual post about each one, there's no harm in doing a roundup of them every now and again, starting with the guys that Blue Beetle fought in 1941:

Ivor Nick: 

This guy had a lieutenant named the Wart and a dirigible that he eventually fell off of! (Blue Beetle v1 006)

Mason: 

This guy sabotaged his own construction company for convoluted reasons! (Blue Beetle v1 007, 1941)

Carveth Manners: 

This guy killed his own father for not that much money, honestly! (Blue Beetle v1 007, 1941)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BIG-TIME ANNOUNCEMENT

It had to happen, and now it has: I made a real-deal website, aka a Wordpress blog that is as close to this as possible. Find it at theskele...