(All-Flash 001, 1941)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BIG-TIME ANNOUNCEMENT
It had to happen, and now it has: I made a real-deal website, aka a Wordpress blog that is as close to this as possible. Find it at theskele...
-
Luvverly aliens and so forth for ye today, guv. the Freaks : Silver Streak, investigating a series of mysterious murders, follows a lead t...
-
(Hit Comics 013, 1941) The Strange Twins get a medal from the San Francisco PD. (Since they may never come up again: the Strange Twins were ...
-
Let's spare a thought for all the mad lab assistants who do so much for so little credit. Rokula : Rokula's plan is simple: kidnap ...
-
The looming spectre of a grinning, skeletal Death is an important storytelling device in comics, and here at the Curse of Skeleton Munroe we...
-
(Human Torch v1 005a, 1941) I think I've mentioned the old three-act super-villain story structure of yore a couple of times, but there ...
-
(Hit Comics 001-021, 1940-1942) There's nothing too special about Hercules - he's a super-strong guy who shrugs off small-arms fire ...
-
No matter how many comic book aliens we catalogue, there are always more to see! Fish-Men : While fish men are nothing new, these particula...
-
(Master Comics 013-014, 1941) I'm not going to lie: when I started reading this story I got excited for one of the more niche reasons I...
No comments:
Post a Comment