(All-Star 006, 1941)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BIG-TIME ANNOUNCEMENT
It had to happen, and now it has: I made a real-deal website, aka a Wordpress blog that is as close to this as possible. Find it at theskele...
-
Luvverly aliens and so forth for ye today, guv. the Freaks : Silver Streak, investigating a series of mysterious murders, follows a lead t...
-
(Hit Comics 013, 1941) The Strange Twins get a medal from the San Francisco PD. (Since they may never come up again: the Strange Twins were ...
-
( Adventure 069, 1941) An early example of quite a few villain tropes, the Red Dragon is a guy who turns to evil because he was rejected by ...
-
(Exciting Comics 005, 1940) Stretching the definition of "super-villain" to the very limits here: the Tankonaut is a superweapon d...
-
(Hit Comics 001-021, 1940-1942) There's nothing too special about Hercules - he's a super-strong guy who shrugs off small-arms fire ...
-
(Action Comics v1 039, 1941) The Ghost is one of Superman's earliest superpowered foes, being Brett Bryson, a chemist who was accidental...
-
(Master Comics 013-014, 1941) I'm not going to lie: when I started reading this story I got excited for one of the more niche reasons I...
-
(More Fun Comics 066, 1941) The Voodoo King is nothing special: a colonial administrator in the the Kangean Islands of Indonesia (meaning t...
No comments:
Post a Comment